Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today's Review

Today (15-02-09) is my little sister birthday. My family and I go to Senayan City to celebrated it, and she got many present but....................she was feel a little bit upset because no one of her friends send a 'happy birthday message" to her, except one of her primary school friend.

Yesterday i was buy a extra-cool present for her (just for 11.000 rupiahs!) it's like mmm i dont know how to explain it, maybe i'll post the picture of it next week. huah i have to study right now, geography. boring huh?

15-02-09
15-02-09 - by Fia R. on Polyvore.com


My bag is not a real Coach, just Calvin Klein. i want to upload my real picture but my cellphone was broken and my Father won't buy me a digital camera until my next birthday (24-03-09). and yum the last thing i ate today was nachos with guacamole.


Today's Playlist:
  • Superhuman- Chris Brown
  • A Man Who Can't be Moved- The Script
  • Boston- Augustana

No comments: