Monday, September 14, 2009

My Heartthrob

It doesnt mean my real guy or what but it's........Averla Sixeras! My super lovely sweet cheerfull extraordinary AVX! God, theyre the best best friends you'll ever meet!

Yesterday (14-09-09) I had a 'buka puasa' with AVX. It was so much fun! They are my cure for every little thing that bother me in High School. Okay, truly i totally regret about the choice i've made, well nothing can change it. AVX means everything to me! they can make me laugh, cry, crazy (cause i miss them so much!), happy, anything!

I cant explain how happy iam to met them yesterday. They made me laugh a lot! I really wish someone will invent a time machine (it sounds cliche but its true, i NEED that thing), then i'll go back to the time theyre still with me, and iam still with them.

Theyre irreplaceable, irredeemable...........oh i miss AVX already, now!

Even yesterday i had another trouble with someone, not a new trouble - but it doesnt matter. Mmmm it does matter. But come on, just forget it and enjoy your holiday Fia! <3

No comments: